I have to admit: I am in library love with Aaron Schmidt and Amanada Etches, aka INFLUX. They always do beautiful things to make libraries a better place for the community and that warms my heart.
So naturally when they announced PREFAB: THE LIBRARY WEBSITE SERVICE this week I was over the moon. What is it?
How it works
Sign up, fill in your content, launch. All in the same day, if you’re motivated!
Prefab is designed for libraries:
- Easy catalog search integration
- Simple item promotion
- Events advertising space
- Responsive design – looks great on all devices
- Powered by WordPress
- Easy links to social media profiles
What you get with Prefab:
- A back end training session
- Email and phone support
- Information Architecture and navigation suggestions
- Help arranging your domain
Stop the madness
Libraries across the country are all working – with limited resources and skills – to solve…
View original post 70 more words