On November 29 and 30 the Recordkeeping Roundtable, in partnership with the Australian Society of Archivists, held a two day workshop in Sydney; ‘Reinventing Archival Methods. Attended by almost 70 people from around Australia and even a couple of visitors from New Zealand, the workshop was stimulating, inspiring and energised many of us to look to what we can do next to examine and test the many great ideas that emerged over the two days. A report on the event, including copies of presentations where available is provided below, along with a plan for continuing the conversation.
- Why the need to reinvent archival methods?
- Day 1: Defining the problem
- Day 2: Looking for solutions
- Radio National Future Tense program featuring ‘Reinventing Archival Methods’
- Read our Tweets #archmethods
- What’s next?
- Speaker biographies
Why the need to reinvent archival methods?
This workshop came about following discussions amongst some of us in the…
View original post 3,976 more words