Gah! So sorry I’ve been absent from this lovely place. Yes, the daily images have been rotating, but alas, Twitter has won over the long form of information sharing. In order for my fingers to get back into the swing of things, let’s simply recap with a few life highlights and some select Twitter findings that are rife for the clicking. Enjoy!
- Started Interning at the Explorer’s Club, checking quality of previously processed collections and soon will begin some original processing of my own!
- Gearing up for a fun trip to Austin to visit some friends. The bf and I see pinball, honky-tonk, bbq, line dancing, and the lovely Harry Ransom Center in our future!
- Visited a great new Science Fiction bookstore in Brooklyn called Singularity & Co., which is filled with whimsy, dedication, and floor to ceiling copies of the most colorful novels I have ever seen. A MUST see.
Alrighty. Here come the Tweets:
- Novelist Silvia Hartmann is writing via Google docs so readers can watch & comment: n.pr/S9Ypq2
- Internet time well-spent: Preserved!: preservedproject.co.uk
- From the FB&C blog – Folsom Prison Blues at Auction…goo.gl/fb/0p0ww
- This is a hexaflexagon. It’s about to blow your mind. on.io9.com/GUU56E
- The Gowanus Print Lab goo.gl/LfRnW
@amlibraries Pinterest, which compiles Digital Libraries of the Week from AL Direct since 2007 goo.gl/D1leP
- The Nelson-Atkins Museum is my new favorite social media-driven museum. http://www.nelson-atkins.org/
- The plan for the 42nd street NYPL shifts back to include books again: http://goo.gl/pfCRM
Enjoy! Click away! I’ll return soon, I promise.